The Medical Alumni Association of the University of Maryland, Inc., provides programs and services to alumni, students, faculty, and friends of the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Our activities include:
- Production of the quarterly Bulletin magazine, the oldest medical alumni magazine in America
- Host an annual Reunion as well as regional receptions and student activities.
- Present the annual Historical Clinicopathological Conference
- Raise funds to support medical school initiatives; make a gift
- Oversee scheduling and conservation of Davidge Hall , the oldest building in America used continuously for medical education; book an event.
- Assist alumni with Degree Certification.
- Assist alumni with obtaining training verification letter.
Enjoy your visit!